Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Look out Kentucky, here we are!

Hi everyone! 

I know everyone on the equestrian team (as well as some people who aren't!) wants to be kept up to date on what's going on in Kentucky for IHSA Nationals.

We arrived in Kentucky just after midnight, with the welcoming site of... rain. More rain. And cold. Haven't we seen enough of this?

It's Morning Number 1 right now, and the jump riders have already left the hotel to watch the horses school. I didn't really want to get up that early, soooo... I'll be going with the flat riders in about half an hour. I guess we're going to watch the horses school for the first part of the day, and then... I don't know. I'm hoping we get to explore the horse park some, but who knows! :)

The plan for this is to get pictures and videos posted every night, as well as an updated blog with results of how everyone did, and what went on during the day. I DON'T have a fancy phone with internet, so if you are looking for updates during the day, try texting someone. But hopefully this will get updated every night. 

We're really excited to be here, and as Sarah said, we definitely belong. We wish everyone could be here to support our riders, but those damn exams are just in the way... But we know you will be supporting the team and cheering them on from home, too. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment